If we’re to learn anything from the last decade of PAMSP’s existence is that not engaging the people who know the Program the best – Instructors, Site Coordinators, etc. – has not worked out well.
Instructors are the heart of the Program.
- Instructors take a long time to locate and train.
- Without Instructors classes can’t be staffed.
- Classes without Instructors can’t be put on the Internet for Student registration.
- Classes that aren’t put out for registration never happen.
- Classes that never happen train no Students.
Whatever is happening with PAMSP currently is unknown to those outside of PennDOT and perhaps a few small groups.
This is a Commonwealth and calls for more transparency into PAMSP have been made since the 2014-2017 season.
Let’s abide by that request.